More than 148 students are members of the Washington State Psychological Association’s Graduate Student Chapter.
Why Are Students Important to WSPA?
- Graduate students in clinical and counseling psychology are critical to the mission of the WSPA.
- We are the future of the profession in Washington State, as well as the future leaders and constituents of the WSPA.
- The WSPA benefits from hearing our new ideas and unique perspectives, and, in turn, offers us the mentorship we need to thrive as psychologists!
How Does Membership Help You?
- Enhance Your CV – important when looking for internships!
- Build Relationships with practicing psychologists!
- Learn the Business side – our graduate programs usually don’t teach the ins & outs of business; let WSPA help fill those gaps!
- Mentorship – Find & establish mentorships with professionals
- Networking – meet other students who are going through the same thing you are!
- SUPPORT – everyone is here to support each other; professionals and students alike!
- WSPA Conventions & Events – students get reduced rates to these amazing events